Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Crime Rock - STOP LOOKING FOR LOVE!


Check out my latest collaboration with LA's own "Crime Rock."  


Working by distance over the past couple months, armed with an MP3 demo and lyrics that immediately caught my attention, I created the painting "Obesssion" specifically for the cover of the band's latest single, "Stop Looking For Love," due to be released next month. The video is currently in production. 

Fronted by the immensely talented (ex-Killradio) singer/songwriter, Brandon Jordan, Crime Rock is a theatrically magnetic blending of punk, jazz, grunge and film noir.  When I discovered their creative influences also included Tom Waits, Nick Cave, and John Zorn, I was confident the alliance would lead to some very dynamic creative exchange!

                               So check out the Youtube teaser here...



Stay posted for my upcoming interview with the band, and if you happen to be in LA, catch one of their shows...After all, what could be better than a combination of punk, grunge and FILM NOIR! 




For more visit: www.crimerock.com






0 comments:

Top